Hey there readers! Are you having a fantastic weekend so far? Are you used to the fact that it’s August-racing-toward-September yet? I’m NOT! LOL. Today I have a really pretty polish from Mentality to show you that was a gift from my friend Steph at Imperfectly Painted: Battle. (Please note: I no longer support Mentality Nail Polish, if you’d like more information about this, please read my open Facebook post.)
First, I just love the name because it fits so nicely with the polish color. It conjures up fierceness to me. Weird how polish does that, right?
I’ve used two coats of polish with one coat of top coat, as it dried sort of satiny.
Outside it was hard to capture the holographic sparkle of this polish, but I tried! LOL.
During the month of August, Bloglovin’ is running a contest to see who can gain the most followers in a month. I’d love if you gave me a follow over there! Plus, Bloglovin’ is the easiest way (in my opinion) to keep up with all the different blogs you read. Follow me here! 😀
Now to see what Beauty Blog Coalition members have been up to this past week:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Deborah Lippmann Baby Love Nail Lacquer is the perfect pale pink polish for summer!
- TheFabZilla: This week, TheFabzilla ‘s rocking taupey-green eye makeup. Check it out if you’re feeling smokey eyes with pop of color!
- Painted Ladies: Ever wondered what baking your makeup is all about? Sheila shows you how to bake your makeup in an easy makeup tutorial.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Have you seen the new SinfulColors A Class Act nail polish collection? Jessica has a comparison post so you know what you can skip buying!
- I Know all the Words: Feed your brush additiction with Sephora Collection Pro Pro Stippling Brush #44 & Pro Full Coverage Airbrush #53 (you know you want to!)
- Color Me So Crazy: The ENTIRE Tara Smith Haircare Line and an AWESOME Giveaway!!
- Grow It Girl: Let’s Get Glossy! Don’t you hate lip glosses that leave you with a tacky feeling. I found the perfect gloss without any tackiness.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Check out Allison’s new hot pink Claremont bucket bag from Dooney & Bourke!
- From My Vanity: Review of YSL’s new Touche Eclat Blur Primer and Perfector.
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: FOTD From the Weekend!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need super long lasting lip color? You’ll want to try the Limited Edition Milani Lip Creme after reading Stacie’s review.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika met her perfect nude nail polish in butter LONDON Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in Shop Girl.
- Crazy Beautiful Makeup: New Blur Products from YSL
- george&bear: It’s fragrance week on the blog and to kick it off, Clare shares five of her favourites.
- Cybelesays.com: My Name is Cybele and I Support Sweatshops
- Makeuprshutup: You win some, you lose some. Was this Box a winner? Stephanie gives us the scoop.
- Collective Beauty : Find your perfect pair of lashes with Esqido!
- Style, Decor & More: Nancy discovers an eco-friendly FlowerColor makeup infused with flower wax!
- The Stepford Witch: This week K reviews the Etude House Dust Cut Facial Mist.
Okay, friends & neighbors, I’ll see you tomorrow! Have a great rest of your weekend 🙂