I have a serious backlog of manicures to show you, no idea where to start, anxiety over the backlog and so here we are with this mani. I tried to do a drag marble with this and it didn’t really turn out like I wanted, but I love how using the flower or star magnet with I ❤ Derry turned out. Continue reading
Hey everyone! Sorry I don’t have a spoiler picture for you today with my pedicure…yeah I’m being lazy. LOL. It’s work to take and edit a picture of polish bottles especially when I have limited free time nowadays. Don’t click through unless you wanna see my feets!
Okay, technically this isn’t really a Pick Three Polishes post because I used several Color Club polishes with it, but we’re going to pretend, okay? I sort of based this idea of gradient dots on a cake design that I saw awhile back, so I grabbed a bunch of blue Color Club polishes I had on hand, as well as Darling Diva Polish Old King Billy Had a Ten Foot Willie and Lemming Lacquer March 2016.
Darling Diva Polish OKBHATFW (there’s a mouthful) is a creme based crelly polish with gold and green flakes and scattered holographic specks. I’ve used 3 thin coats plus top coat. It is sheer, but easily build able.
Lemming Lacquer March 2016 is a gold based holographic polish with purple specks and amber flakes (I think?). I’ve used 3 thin coats plus top coat. Again, this is sheer (tbh more sheer than I was expecting), but build able.
After I applied OKBATFW, I applied a circle stencil and then sponged the Color Clubs on top of that. Lastly, I applied two circle nail studs on my pointer finger.
At first, I wasn’t sure I liked how this turned out, but it ended up really nice! What do you think?
Good morning, my lovely readers! Today’s guest post comes to you from Bethany at B Nailed to Perfection. I started following Bethany earlier this year and I love her stamped manicures so much! Let’s check out what she created today:
Hello Be Happy and Buy Polish readers! I’m Bethany from B Nailed To Perfection. I feel so honoured to be posting on behalf of Jessica while she takes a well deserved rest with her new baby. I have read and loved her blog for quite a while now so this is a big deal for me. I hope you enjoy my post 🙂
I wanted to try something I haven’t done before and that was marbling with nail polish. I have actually seen this technique demonstrated by Nail Stamp 4 Fun on YouTube. She dabs a few drops of polish onto the back of a stamping plate and then squishes her stamper to mix the colours. Then she applies it to her nail. What’s weird is that the polish almost turns into a stamped image?! You’ve got to try it, it’s really fun!
On my pinky finger I have 2 coats of Strut Your Stuff by Essie which is a bright blue creme. For my two marbled nails I used a base of Color Club French tip and then put a few drops of Strut Your Stuff onto the back of a stamping plate.
I added a few drops of Morgan Taylor Tokyo a Go Go onto the stamping plate and then mixed them and applied to my nails. There is also two coats of Tokyo a Go Go on my index finger. It is a gorgeous pink leaning purple cream.
I felt like the colours had a tropical feel so I grabbed my new MoYou Tropical plate 03 and stamped some images in white.
I sealed in my design with my favourite top coat which is H K Girl by Glisten & Glow.
Thank you for reading my guest post and if you liked it please feel feel to stalk me on the below 😉 Bye for now x
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/BNailedToPerfection
Instagram – https://instagram.com/bnailedtoperfection/
Wow, isn’t this just super pretty? That Morgan Taylor polish in particular is my favorite. See what I mean about being in love with her stamped manicures?! I hope you start following Bethany and fall in love with her manicures like I have. 🙂
Happy Monday morning to you, readers! How about a fun pedicure for today?
I started off with 2 coats of Color Club Eternal Beauty, followed by 1 coat of Sephora Formula X Devious.
I then used some heart studs to make “flowers” on my big toes. They didn’t really come out too straight, but hey, what do you expect? I have a big belly in my way right now! haha! 😀
Let’s check out this week’s Beauty Blog Coalition links:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are a huge fan of BB Creams, then you really need to try L’OCCITANE Immortelle Precious BB Cream SPF 30! It’s absolutely perfect for the summer!
- TheFabZilla: Want or Need? TheFabZilla dissects Urban Decay Naked Smoky. You decide!
- Color Me So Crazy: Mud, Mud and MORE MUD From Borghese.. Find Out Why I Fell In LOVE!
- Beauty on the Bayou: ELF vs. SARA HAPP LIP SCRUB
- Painted Ladies: For nourished, healthy nails and cuticles, apply a healthy dose of Nail Butter regularly!
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: the Advice Sisters have reviewed the brand new I Am Juicy Couture fragrance
- Chameleon Stampede: Mandy tried Smashbox’s best sellers and found some great little staples to keep in her bag.
- I Know all the Words: The perfect Canadian red lip made easy wth Smashbox + Flare + Donald Robertson Be Legendary Lipstick in Canadian Flare
- Beauty by Miss L: Does MAC False Lashes Extreme Black mascara really works as promised?
- Fluttering Lashes: With summertime in full swing, stock up on the essential summer beauty buys!
- Makeuprshutup: Is this a miracle cleanser? Stephanie puts it to the test…
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Ninja Polish Nebula is the sparkly glitter polish you’ve been looking for!
- Endlessummer Blog: Save your hands and feet â€“ enter Cheryl Lee MD Cracked Hands & Feet Kit giveaway!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Have you met the LUNA by FOREO? Erika’s love for this innovative skin care device is deep and it is real!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Although Allison is obsessed by the Tarina Tarantino packaging, she loves the Eye Dream Hypershadow & created her version of a smokey eye and FOTD
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What does it take to get a brighter and healthier smile?
Good morning all! I hope you had a great weekend. 🙂 Today I thought I’d show you my manicure that I created when I went on my family trip.
To create the dots, I used Twiggie and Lambrusco, and over Twiggie on my pinky I used Pahlish Confetti Cannon.
This was a hit with my family members, and to my surprise, I had picked the colors from my aunt & uncle’s wedding (we were there to celebrate their anniversary). What a fun and happy coincidence! 🙂
I hope you have a good Monday and I’ll talk to you tomorrow,