Bee’s Knees Lacquer The World, 3 coats plus top coat
Sinful Colors 2295 Purpunk Transforming Top Coat
B Squared Lacquer Kandi
OPI Suzi Shops & Island Hops, 3 coats plus matte top coat
OPI Alpine Snow, 1 coat (under the marbled nails)
I asked on my Facebook page and instagram which of a dozen manis you, my lovely dear readers, wanted to see and the overwhelming vote was for this mani! (Pssst, please go tell me which mani to show you next!)
This was such a fun, but kind of frustrating, mani to do! Basically because I made decals and I had to wait for them to dry. 😀 My steps I took to create the marbled decals:
1. I used a piece of sandwich baggie (I don’t have a silicone mat) to place a blob of the transforming top coat, then the other two polishes within that blob.
2. I moved the baggie around to create a marbled look.
3. I waited for that sucker to dry!
4. I applied the decal to my nail over white polish.
5. I used top coat and waved the magnet over it right away to activate the magnetic particles in the Bee’s Knees Lacquer polish.
Have I said how much I like the Bee’s Knees Lacquer magnetics? They are gorgeous!