Hi everyone! Sorry I disappeared for a few days, it’s been chaotic in my house lately. How about a quick swatch of Stardust Polish Deep Space and then we’ll get into the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition roundup?
Deep Space is a really deep gray jelly-ish polish. Application was good, it does dry matte. This is 2 coats plus top coat.
Now onto the BBC links:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beauty product organization secrets revealed that will help you rethink how you use and store your stash.
- Color Me So Crazy: I have SEASHELLS and they are gorgeous! See how these seashells make your nails BLIIIINNNGG!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Check out the newly released NUDESTIX Gel Balms for adding color and moisturizing your lips all summer long.
- Polarbelle: Wondering if the new Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette is for you? Find out on Polarbelle!
- Beauty by Miss L: Budget-friendly Essence All About Roses eyeshadow palette swatches and review and a simple casual daytime makeup look
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s brittle, weakened nails are getting a boost from new Barielle Signature Collection nail polish and treatment products with ProSina. Fortunately, she got her favorite Barielle shade, Blossom, in the new formula too. Check out her review and swatches for this new better-for-you polish line.
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: Is your foundation making you look old?
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica had a fun rainbow waterspotted manicure this week!
- I Know all the Words: Hide it all with some help from the new Mary Kay Perfecting Concealers & Undereye Corrector