Morning all! How is your weekend going? It’s been a little on the chilly side here so I’ve been bundled up all weekend. (I am definitely my mother’s child.) I’m showing you Sinful Colors Charmed today, which I picked up at Big Lots awhile back.
Charmed is a very sheer based topper – I actually thought it wasn’t as sheer when I bought it so I ended up being a little disappointed. I’m showing it here 2 coats plus top coat over China Glaze Mix & Mingle [previously swatched]. Formula was thin.
Onto the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition roundup:
- Peppermint Lips Beauty Blog: My ColourPop Eyeshadow Collection & Swatches!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon Beauty Balm Concentrate is a must-have, covet-worthy magical unicorn that you need in your life if you want gorgeous, calm, nourished and glowing skin.
- Color Me So Crazy: Did you know Zoya has lipsticks?? I have two colors from them to show you!
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle: Memorial Day Weekend is here, Alison reviews
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: Are you making this makeup mistake that can make you look older?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison finally got a subscription beauty box from Sephora Play! that she really loves! Check it out
- Beauty by Miss L: A simple daytime makeup look and NYX Butter Gloss
- I Know all the Words: Cream shadows like none other (that I’ve tried at least) with Novalash 24 Hour Cream Eyshadows
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Check out Stacie’s tips for keeping your skin clear from acne.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica recreated a Barbie manicure this week to cheer up her friend!