Morning all! Just a quick post this morning. The baby has been sick, on and off, all week long and I’m behind in all my blog work. Plus another of my kiddos was sick this week too…sigh. It’s been a long one then. At any rate, let’s take a look at Pretty Serious Cosmetics Ninja-lish-ious!
Ninja-lish-ious is a pretty dark blue polish with flakes of green and midnight blue. This is 2 coats plus top coat. Formula was a bit thin for my taste.
Now onto the weekly round up of links from Beauty Blog Coalition members:
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: 8 nail polishes inspired by 8 iconic female musicians? Jessica has all the details about this collection from Pretty & Polished!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Have you tried a hair straightening brush yet? Allison gives you her take on the ACEVIVI Digital Hair Straightener Brush!
- I Know all the Words: Must Have Micellar options from Simple Skincare, because, can you ever have too many?
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Helen from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog was interviewed by Woman’s World Magazine about Beauty Oils– be sure to check out the article! It’s on newsstands now!
- Beauty by Miss L: Add volume to your lashes with Lumene True Mystic Volume mascara
- Color Me So Crazy: Fun, Easy, Summery Nails from Nail Bliss