Good morning all! Well, this weekend has gone a little sideways My two older kids are fighting like cats & dogs lately, and it’s absolutely driving me bonkers. I dunno if it’s spring fever or what, but I’m tearing out my hair here!
Formula was good on this, no complaints! This is 3 thin coats plus top coat. I will admit that as pretty as this outside photo is…
I was a little disappointed with how it looked in regular light. The above photo was taken in the shade, but it looked similar in low light. I understand that it’s probably because of the “ultra holographic” particles in there, but it ended up just being too silvery looking overall for me. Don’t you just hate when a polish is pretty but just disappoints you anyway?
Okay, onto the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition link up!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: There is nothing quite like the perfect shimmering taupe eyeshadow to brighten the eyes, and enhance a gorgeous glow, and BURBERRY Eye Colour Wet & Dry Glow Shadow in Nude No. 002 is one of the most beautiful and effective. If you love taupe, then you really need this ethereal beauty!
- Color Me So Crazy: Are you a Lippy Lover like me? If so, check these new colors from NYC New York Color!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: In need of some simple nail art inspiration? Jessica takes three Formula X polishes and turns it into something fun!
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle: when Alison fostered a scared cat who made her bedroom smell like a zoo
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty discovered a treasure trove of natural makeup, skincare, fragrance and home products on MojoSpa.com including the coolest candle melt/body lotion ever!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What did Stacie think of the April Beauty Box 5?