Hi everyone! Just a quick post today. I found this solo picture of Vapid Lacquer Surprise I’m Drunk, which I must have done back when I reviewed the Sweet Lacquer Nail Vinyls. At any rate, I present it to you today before we get to the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition roundup!
Vapid Lacquer Surprise I’m Drunk is a neutral holographic nail polish with a bit of rosy glow. This is 2 coats plus top coat. Great formula and coverage! This is currently available in the Vapid Lacquer shop.
Now to see what’s going on with the BBC members:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you seek covet-worthy pink lips for the season, then look no further than TRUE Isaac Mizrahi!
- TheFabZilla: Looking for cruelty-free superbly pigmented matte lipsticks? Youngblood Intimatte Mineral Matte Lipsticks for the win!
- Color Me So Crazy: I am Loving my NEW Skin with Paula’s Choice… Let Me Know What YOU Think!!
- Atlanta Beauty Expert: Review of Matte Lip Velour from Winky Lux
- Spontaneous Chick: Last week Spontaneous Chick shared the beauty benefits of turmeric for the skin. Today she is sharing a easy to make DIY turmeric face mask for dark circles
- Beauty by Miss L: Achieve a silky smooth skin with cruelty-free Cuccio Butter Blends
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Check out this month’s Sephora Play Box on Makeup Obsessed Mom.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Have you seen any of the Sinful Colors Kylie Trend Matters collection? Jessica has had several this week, including Purple Kraze!