Good morning everyone! I have two gorgeous polishes from SinfulColors to show you today, and I’m super excited about the Kylie Jenner SinfulColors polishes I picked up last week that I decided to make this week SinfulColors week here on the blog. Today it’ll be Sweet Tooth and Surreally Sweet! Don’t forget I’m giving both of these away in my blogiversary celebration. 🙂
Sweet Tooth is pink-coral textured polish with golden shimmer. Formula on this was very nice! This is 2 coats and no top coat.
Surreally Sweet is a pink-purple textured polish with shimmer of violet. Formula on this was a bit sheer, and a little uneven. This is 2 coats and no top coat.
I’m so sad that I’m giving Sweet Tooth away, because it’s so pretty. Man, I might have to go buy another bottle for me!
And now for the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition roundup!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Want to have a spa experience every single time you take a shower? Then Aroma Sense AS-Opus Vitamin C Shower Head is the ticket! Enter the Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog GIVEAWAY for your chance to win this game-changer!
- Spontaneous Chick: This week Spontaneous Chick discusses why the beauty benefits of turmeric have been a favorite of the Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern cultures for centuries.
- TheFabZilla: Tom Ford Soleil 2016 Collection is simply irresistible!Check out my stash!
- I Know all the Words: All things Blinc with the Blinc Discovery Collection (including their famous mascra, of course!)
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need help finding a good foundation for summer? Take a look at this list of blogger recommendations.
- Beauty by Miss L: Lovely budget friendly Avon Ultra Glazewear lip glosses.
- Color Me So Crazy: I am Showing Off 3 Beautiful **NEW** Nail Colors from Pacifica… Check it out!!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki from Grow It Girl is showing you how she cares for her dry skin during the warmer months.
- Collective Beauty: Affordable cream eyeshadow sticks from Maybelline!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Don’t know what to do with your nails? Follow Jessica’s lead, pick three polishes and create some nail art!