Morning all! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Yesterday was a crazy busy day but today we are taking it easy, doing laundry and lounging around in our pajamas. 🙂 Just a simple beautiful polish for today: Stardust Polish Water Lilies. [Stardust Polish’s shop is closed right now but will re-open in March!]
Water Lilies is a beautiful teal crelly polish with two different color purple glitters and small garnet glitters.
This is 3 thin coats plus top coat. Formula was a bit uneven, and it does dry matte.
Now for the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition links:
- Color Me So Crazy: A little review of the February Ipsy Glam Bag PLUS a little drama with Smashbox!!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: EVE BY EVE’S Lipsticks, Lip Glosses and Lip Liners to covet. One look at the swatches and you will see why!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison at Never Say Die Beauty is holding a giveaway of a new Cindy Lou Manizer Luminizer from theBalm, a gorgeous warm peachy pink highlighter! Take a chance and enter!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What do you think of this year’s Pantone colors? See Stacie’s picks for Rose Quartz.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a box full of exclusive & unique nail polishes, Jessica has the details along with one of the polishes!