Hey hey, how are you doing today? Today’s polish is Gunpowder Lacquer‘s Parton Me, Dolly before we get to the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition links.
Parton Me, Dolly is a lovely rose holographic nail polish.
This is 2 coats plus top coat. The formula was thick, but in a good way. It does dry matte so top coat is a must. I’m not sure if this is still available, as the Gunpowder Lacquer store is in maintenance mode.
Now, let’s check out the BBC links:
- Color Me So Crazy: Rimmel London has a fantastic lineup of products and I have a **few** to show you!!
- TheFabZilla: Ready to see a very wearable toffee black lipstick? Check out Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick – Noir Revelateur.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TOM FORD Beauty Cream Color for Eyes SS16 Runway Collection Overview and Swatches of Every Gorgeous Shade!
- Beauty by Miss L: Detangling brush sent from heaven – the Tangle Angel hair brush!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has discovered the fabulous multitasker, Exuviance Sheer Daily Protector SPF 50, a sunscreen/moisturizer/primer in one! Plus it has another benefit you’ll love. Check out her review.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Can drugstore foundation perform as well as high end products? Read Stacie’s review of the new L’Oreal foundation.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you looking for a pretty neutral color? Jessica shows off butter London’s Lucy in the Sky!