It’s Sunday, SUNDAY! Woohoo! I dunno why I’m so excited, it’s going to be a long day because my husband has to work all day (Sundays are usually his day off). But, I’ll try to be cheerful anyway. But today I want to show you a Fancy Gloss polish I picked up awhile back: Prototype 12.
Prototype 12 has a reddish brown base with orange red flakes and green shimmer. It also has a scattered holographic effect.
This is 2 coats and no top coat. This is fairly unique to my collection, I don’t think I have another like it. This is no longer available on Fancy Gloss’ website, though. Sorry!
Now for the weekly Beauty Blog coalition links:
- TheFabZilla: This week, I talked about true love and some true loves from True Isaac Mizrahi
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are look for a foolproof and easy-breezy way to contour, then PÜR Cameo Contour Sticks are just what you have been looking for. They have a creamy consistency, and they come with their own high quality blending sponges!
- I Know all the Words: What’s blue and green and a little bit awesome? My new hair featuring Colour Oops, Splat, and Manic Panic.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has put together a sweet Valentine’s look using the adorable Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette. Swatches included!
- Beauty by Miss L: My new favourite beauty gadget – PMD Personal Microderm home microdermabrasian system device!
- Color Me So Crazy: StriVectin has an ALL-IN-ONE and YOU need to learn more….
- Collective Beauty: A romantic and affordable Valentine’s Day makeup look!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Chapstick has come a long way baby! Check out Stacie’s post on the iconic brand.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Nail art with liquid latex? Oh yes, and Jessica shows you how!