Happy Sunday to you! Quick post today, I have over 800 pictures to go through and crop – just for about 30 polishes. LOL. I gotta get my butt in gear. 🙂 So today I have Darling Diva Polish The Alchemist to show you.
The Alchemist is a drop-dead sexy holographic red nail polish. It dries with a satin finish so top coat is required. This is 2 coats plus top coat. It will stain the skin around your nails so be careful!
Unfortunately, both days I tried getting a sun photo of this polish, the sun was playing hide-n-seek. Boo! I guess you’ll just have to take my word for it. 🙂
Now to check out this week’s Beauty Blog Coalition links:
- Painted Ladies: A sweet eyeshadow tutorial for Valentine’s Day featuring the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette.
- Advice Sisters Beauty,Fashion,Lifestyle: Can Fish Eggs Really Tighten Your Skin. Alison of advicesisters.com finds a luxe product that does
- Color Me So Crazy: I’m Showing Off Some Studio Gear Matte Lipstick and You Don’t Want to Miss It!!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is showing off her FOTD with fab new makeup from Milani.
- I Know all the Words: Things get cutesy (and very pink) with the Hello Kitty Collection by OPI
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TATCHA SILKEN Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 is the perfect sunscreen that is nourishing, offers great perfection, and serves as a fantastic makeup primer. Sunscreen really doesn’t get better than this!
- From My Vanity: Check out these NEW products from L’Oreal, Physicians Formula, Milani, and Burt’s Bees!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Correcting and concealing made easy with the new Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for some unique & outstanding nail polish, Jessica has the Baroness X Ex Libris collection to show you!