Good Sunday to you! I’m happy to show you another of my purchases from Polish ‘M called Burnt Marshmallow. After the pictures, we’ll get into the weekly roundup of links from the Beauty Blog Coalition!
Burnt Marshmallow is a light grey crelly with gold shimmer nail polish with glitters of black, copper, gold, caramel (at the very least). This is 2 coats plus top coat. Formula was a bit thick, but that’s to be expected in a polish heavy with as many glitters as this has.
Burnt Marshmallow isn’t currently available, but Polish ‘M has many other polishes available in the shop now.
Now to check out this week’s links:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Queen Odelia, a luxurious skincare line with so many luxe products to covet, is offering Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog Readers an exclusive Buy One, Get One Free on all of their products though February 14th! You don’t want to miss out because their products are really that amazing!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shares here experiences with the new Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Nail Color. Is it worth the $5?
- Color Me So Crazy: I Got NEW Glasses and YOU Helped Me Pick Them Out!!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has taken her Cinderella/Fairy Princess mani up a notch with Fairy Dust â€œGlitter all the things!â€
- Beauty By Miss L: Does Avon Advance Techniques Dry shampoo really work as promised and live up to the pretty promises?
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica reviewed select Hello Kitty by OPI nail polishes plus created a watermarble this week.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: See which foundations made Stacie’s list for the best of 2015