Morning! Having a relaxing weekend so far? Unfortunately I’m sick, my husband is getting over strep, and now I think my 6 1/2 year old is getting sick. Uck. But let’s turn to polish, because it always makes me feel better. 😛 Potion Polish Satin Panties is one of my newer purchases and it is a beauty!
Satin Panties is described as a “pale beige linear holo with a dainty dusting of silver flakes and light pink glitter.”
I’ve used 3 thin coats plus top coat for my photos. The formula was just slightly thick but totally manageable.
In the sun, this is simply a stunner. It’s one of the most unique polishes I own!
In the shade, it’s muted but still plenty interesting thanks to those flakies. Seriously this polish kicked off my new neutral hunt of 2016. I’m so sad that Potion Polish is closing down! 😦 This is still available at PotionPolish.com (I cannot believe it isn’t sold out yet!) so go get it while it’s there!
Now onto this week’s Beauty Blog Coalition links:
- Painted Ladies: The Pantone 2016 color options are perfectly wearable. Sheila shows you some gorgeous option for Serenity and Rose Quartz from Youngblood Cosmetics.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey adds a gorgeous ethereal glow to winter skin, and it is as gorgeous in the pan as it is on the skin.
- Color Me So Crazy: Winter Look with Borghese. Get Ready for the Vamp Glam!
- Beauty by Miss L: Queen Odelia day ream and hand cream reviews and discount code so you can try them yourself cheaper 😉
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Can an affordable at home hair removal device really produce results?
- I Know all the Words: Formula X kicks off 2016 with their #ColourCurators collections. Check out swatches of the January, February, and March shades!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Have you seen the new makeup collection, The Edge Beauty, exclusive to Dillard’s yet? Allison is showing off The Edge Beauty Iconic Lipstick in the gorgeous wine shade, Provocative, as well as the Iconic Lipliner in Spicy. Take a look!
- Collective Beauty : The best makeup products from 2015!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Spotted the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquids yet? Jessica picked up three and reviewed them!