Good day everyone! Another Sunday and hopefully it’s a good one for you. Before we get to the Beauty Blog Coalition weekly roundup of links, let’s check out this pretty pink polish by Darling Diva called Pretty Bit.
Pretty Bit is a pink holographic nail polish. This is 2 coats plus top coat, as it dries matte. The formula is absolute perfection!
The holographic is a bit scattered, but you can see it peeking through.
I received this in a grab bag that I purchased from Darling Diva Polish and I’m glad it came! Their grab bags are a great deal too – 5 polishes for $25. Do you ever purchase grab bag deals from indie makers? What’s usually your impression?
Now let’s check out the weekly links from Beauty Blog Coalition members:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Aftelier Perfumes Organic Jasmine Elixir is, without question, the Best Luxury Beauty Oil of 2015. It must be experienced to be believed!
- Painted Ladies: Find out why Lancome Color Design Matte Lip Crayons are the easy matte products Sheila’s lips were waiting for.
- TheFabZilla: How are you incorporating Pantone 2016 (rose quartz & serenity) into your makeup? Come check out mine!
- Color Me So Crazy: Curious About PANTONE Colors of the Year? Youngblood Cosmetics has Rose Quartz ❤
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her personal favorites in her Best of 2015 Makeup post!
- Beauty by Miss L: Leelo from Beauty by Miss L had an opportunity to test Avon Foot Works Pedi-Peel Pads. Do they really work?
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: The first in Stacie’s series of beauty favorites for 2015 is mascara. Stop by to see her choices.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish : Jessica covered the newest nail polish collection by L’Oreal called Bohemian Beauty.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Do you need the NARS Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Face Palette? Erika says… Yaasssss!