Hi everyone! Late afternoon post here…we had the kids’ Christmas concerts and I admit to being totally tuckered out. Social anxiety and claustrophobia means stuff like that really stresses me out and leads me to panic attacks. Luckily today, I managed to avoid that, but it was a near thing. Anyway, I wanted to show you Pretty & Polished‘s Amethyst or Am I That this afternoon!
Amethyst or Am I That (what a great name!) is a beautiful red-toned purple – my pictures are slightly color-inaccurate.
Like all the Dusty Cremes I’ve tried, this one had a near-perfect formula. This is 2 coats plus top coat.
This is still available on Pretty & Polished‘s website and the price for Dusty Cremes are so reasonable! If you’re unsure, there is even mini sizes.
Now let’s check out the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition links:
- Painted Ladies: If you love colorful eyeshadow, you will LOVE the Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette. Sheila has swatches and a review.
- TheFabZilla: You can never have too many neutral palettes because Borghese got something truly irresistible!
- I Know all the Words: Lacking stocking stuffer inspiration? This, That & Other Stuff Stocking Stuffer Edition will take your stocking game to the next level.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Green Beauty Skin, Body & Hair Care Gift Guide on a Budget
- Beauty by Miss L: One of my this year’s favorite product that works well for nourishing dry lips, sore nose area, cuticles, dry ends of my hair etc etc etc
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison managed to snag the Target Style Glitz & Glam Beauty Box. Check out what goodies she got for $10.
- Color Me So Crazy: I have AMAZING Eye Dust from NYC New York Color for Your Holiday Parties… Check it Out….
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need to buy stocking stuffers for the ladies in your house? Check out Stacie’s post for ideas.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re in need of some Christmas nail art inspiration, Jessica has you covered with this polka dot look!