Good afternoon everyone! Is your weekend going alright? My older two kids, husband, and father-in-law went to go cut down on Christmas tree (though we won’t be putting it up for awhile). So the baby & I are just chilling at home. 🙂 How about a few photos of OPI Gelato On My Mind?
This is 2 coats with no top coat. The formula is kinda jelly-ish, and a little streaky.
I was super excited to get my hands on this because I really liked all the photos I saw, but to be honest, I’m a little disappointed with it! I’m not sure if it was because of the formula, or what.
Before you go, let me know your thoughts on this polish! And be sure to check out what the Beauty Blog Coalition members did this week:
- Painted Ladies: Makeup tutorial time! Sheila shows you 3 ways to wear a black eyeshadow pencil.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TOM FORD BEAUTY Lips & Boys Lip Color Complete Collection swatched, and a Special Exclusive Gift with Purchase for Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog Readers!
- Color Me So Crazy: I’ve got glitz, glam and lippies from Madam Glam… You need these in your stocking- Ask Santa nicely!
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Is Your Nose a “Master of Sex?”
- Collective Beauty : Review and swatches of ColourPop Forever Freshman Eyeshadow Collection!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica reviewed 6 of the Orly Color Blast Cinderella nail polishes this week!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shows off her cool-toned makeup created with the Viseart Cool Matte Palette
- I Know all the Words: The OPI Starlight Collection is here! With eighteen shades there is something for every polish lover (plus glitter! Lots of glitter.)
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: You can successfully cover age spots and discoloration with this technique shared by Stacie.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Pigmented, beautiful and cruelty free, Youngblood Perfect Pair Mineral Eye Shadows. Erika shares her in depth review and swatches.
- Beauty by Miss L: Pamper your skin with Avon Planet Spa Volcanic Iceland products