So today I have a polish to show you that I initially hated! I first used this on my toes and I don’t know what happened but it applied really unevenly and I had to top coat this like crazy (3 coats of top coat!). But then I applied it on my fingernails and it was a different story. I present to you: Different Dimension Quasar.
Quasar is a pink-toned lavender holographic nail polish with blue micro-glitters.
I used 2 coats plus top coat for my photos. The formula was perfect – not too thick, not too thin. It went right where I wanted it to. It really was awesome!
Have you ever had a polish you’ve completely changed your mind about – either you first hated it and then loved it, or vice versa? Tell me about it before you click on the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition links:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: L’Occitane Relaxing Lavender Gift Set is the perfect present for everyone on your holiday list who loves lavender. It’s an utterly delectable must-have collection!
- Painted Ladies: Curious about the new ColourPop Creme Gel Colour and Liners? Sheila has a review and swatches.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : This is the season where relaxation is key to joy
- Color Me So Crazy: I have some KB Shimmer and IT IS GORGEOUS!! You have to see what I am seeing!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Checkered ombre nails and step-by-step tutorial how to create it.
- I Know all the Words: Ombre all the things! Sephora did with the Sephora Collection Ombre Obsession Face & Eyeshadow Palettes
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: The Adirondack Winter nail polish collection from Bohemian Polish is a great set to pick up!
- From My Vanity: this week Katie shared some more information on the Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4x AND she’s hosting a GIVEAWAY to win one!!!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Oh the weather outside is frightful but you can get Holiday Ready Skin with Exuviance, today!
- Never Say Die Beauty: When putting together gift ideas for makeup lovers, Allison recommends butterLONDON Shadow Clutch and Wardrobe Duos, a customize and portable shadow palette for neutrals lovers!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Kim shares with you her thoughts on the OG of micellar waters, Bioderma Sensibio H20