Good morning all! I’ve had a rough few days, and I’m hoping today is better. Between cranky kids, fussy baby, and not enough sleep, I feel like I’m on the edge. Anyone else ever have those sorts of days? Anyway….let’s take a look at a new-to-me brand, Femme Fatale Cosmetics.
Pyramids on Mars is a ‘deep purple jelly with orange/gold/green/blue flakies and red shimmers.’
I’ve layered it over Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Inky, which is a deep navy blue creme polish (that yes, stains like a motherplucker!) This is 1 coat of OCC Inky shown above.
I used 2 coats of Pyramids on Mars over Inky. One coat was good but 2 coats really provided it with a lot of depth.
I tried to capture the purple/blue going on in my photos, but you can only really see it at the edges of the polish. I purchased this from Color4Nails.com, whom I highly recommend because they ship so fast and they carry so many great brands.
Here’s what some of the ladies from the Beauty Blog Coalition had going on this week:
- Painted Ladies: Youngblood Perfect Pair Mineral Eyeshadow Duos are perfect presents for beauty lovers … or yourself!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love lip gloss, then Lipstick Queen Galactic Gorgeous Holiday Lip Gloss Set is a must-have this season!
- TheFabZilla: Beauty with eco-mission. TheFabZilla shares a brand new recyclable lipstick uniquely designed for the modern woman, Sophisticated Rebel
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Rimmel Scandaleyes XX-Treme Volume & Length mascara really work?
- Color Me So Crazy: Are YOU Ready for a Giveaway and Some Great Skin Products? I Have Them HERE…
- I Know all the Words: All the bold colour one could ever want (with a side order of neutrals, of course) with the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix Platte
- ProcrastiNails: Katherine’s going through some short and sweet beauty sample reviews this week – some were hits and some were misses so be sure to check them all out!
- Collective Beauty : Day to night makeup with Milani, plus a $500 giveaway!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Stacie has a new favorite mascara. Check out her review here.