Happy Sunday to you, my stupendous readers! Today I have for you a beautiful polish I purchased from Color4Nails.com, Esmaltes de Kelly Hawkeye.
This is a cream based nail polish with gold and bronze iridescent glitters. Because of the glitters, it does dry with just the slightest of textures but one coat of Glitter Food (as shown above) smoothed that right out.
I’ve used 2 coats plus one coat of Glitter Food, then one coat of top coat for the shiny pictures.
I’m not quite sure I like it, it pulls a little Grey Poupon mustardy on me. But what do you think? Let me know in the comments before clicking through to any of the wonderful ladies’ links in the Weekly Beauty Blog Coalition roundup!
- TheFabZilla: What’s your favorite look for Fall? TheFabZilla shows her Bronze Eyes and Dark Berry Lips
- Painted Ladies: Offering smooth, rich color, the PÃ¼r Epic Illusion Artistâ€™s Blush & Contour Palette is worth a look!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Hair Styling Tools Gift Guide with lots of treasures for the beauty product obsessed on your list!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison owns more than 20 concealers. A little excessive you say? Here’s why she has a well-developed concealer wardrobe.
- Beauty by Miss L: Avon Magic Effects Molten Metallic nail polish in Gold is a perfect golden microglitter polish for this holiday season.
- Color Me So Crazy: Looking for Some NEW Metals for Your Lids? Look No Further….
- I Know all the Words: Stick it has a whole new meaning when you add Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation to your makeup bag.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica reviewed 5 Madam Glam fall nail polishes, and they are definite winners!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Youngblood Cosmetics Holiday 2015 Eyeshadow Duos
- ProcrastiNails: Ever been curious about dollar store beauty products? This week Katherine is taking a look at 6 surprisingly lovely polishes by Mariposa from Dollarama!
- Crazy Beautiful Makeup: Chanel Holiday Vamp Attitude Rouge Noir Shadow Review
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Stacie is sharing some of the best makeup hacks this week.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Late to the party but loving the Too Faced Love Eye Shadow Palette, Erika is.
- Inspirations and Celebrations: Enter To Win $200 of Deluxe Makeup, Beauty Products, and Fashion
- Collective Beauty : Review and swatches of the BECCA Mineral Blush in Wild Honey
- From My Vanity: Katie’s sharing 5 easy ways that you can revamp and decorate your makeup vanity for fall!