Good Sunday morning all! I hope you had a fantastic Halloween yesterday. Are you recuperating? Or just tired because of the silly time change (for those of us in the States)? I gotta admit, I hate the time change. Just leave it one way or the other! Grrr…anyway, I have a rare Cinderella hand swatch to show you today. I had an ouchie on my hand the other day and needed to use my Cinderella hand…and talk about awkward!
This is 3 coats plus top coat of Lady Tremaine. This is a silver base polish with holographic micro glitters, and navy flakies. It was fairly sheer for me, hence the three coats, but not too gritty so I was glad I only needed one coat of top coat.
It was definitely very sparkly outside! I wanted to like this so bad, but I think it’s just too much for me. I don’t know if it’s the silvery base or the mix of flakies/glitters or what.
Do you ever buy a polish that by all accounts you should love and you’re just like “meh”? Anyway, I’d love to know what you think before you go check out this week’s Beauty Blog Coalition roundup below:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beauty Box 5 gets better every month, and the Think Pink box in October was absolute perfection!
- Painted Ladies: The Redken Blow Dry Collection is Sheila’s new hair styling dream team! Find out how you can win a set valued at $70.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Ladylike and bold, Erika loves the Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Eye Shadow Palette in Trafalgar. A full review and swatches tell all.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is in love with Osmosis Skincare Colour makeup line. You wouldn’t think these strong, long-wearing pigments came from a natural & gentle brand!
- Beauty on the Bayou: GIVEAWAYäº¡TRIVECTIN ADVANCED TIGHTENING NECK CREAM
- I Know all the Words: Get nostalgic with some unique scents from Demeter including Paperback, Lemon Meringue, and Espresso
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Can’t get enough of Halloween? Jessica has a holo-ween inspired nail polish collection to show you!
- Beauty by Miss L: Having problems with extremely dry skin? Selexir Skincare might be the solution for you!
- Color Me So Crazy: Mani Bombs for my Little Fingers from Lolita Lacquers!
- From My Vanity: Get inspired with this beautiful fall-themed look that Katie created using the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: How to Get Your Makeup To Last All Night
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Not all beauty boxes are created equal. See one that Stacie thinks is definitely worth it’s money.