I started off with Sinful Colors Snow Me White on my thumb and pointer finger, and used Sinful Colors Black on Black for the dots.
On my middle and ring fingers, I used KBShimmer Too Pop To Handle, and on my pinky finger I used Barielle Feathered Slippers [press sample]. Too Pop To Handle was hard to get color-accuracy with, but it is a gorgeous polish!
Let me know what you think of this fun skittlette manicure before you check out the weekly BBC links:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask is an absolute must-have for luminous, glowing and youthful skin! It’s a definite game-changer!
- Painted Ladies: Exclusive to Walgreens, Sheila has swatches of the Disney Villains Maleficent Cast A Spell Beauty Book.
- TheFabZilla: Can we take a break from #berryallthethings this Fall? TheFabZilla shows her subtle makeup focusing on dewy skin and light brown lips
- I Know all the Words: Soothe, hydrate, and perfect skin with the Avene Hydrance Optimale range.
- Color Me So Crazy: Sally Hansen Colors Inspired by Rodarte Fall 2015 Collection
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s been using an amazing Advanced CoQ10-based facial serum, MitoQ Power Antioxidant Rejuvenating Serum, that brings back healthy, younger skin by working with mitochondria in skin cells. Remember them from biology?
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika’s new brow creation obsession is the Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil. Come see why!
- Beauty by Miss L: Is REN Satin Perfection BB Cream any good?
- Grow It Girl: Tiki from Grow It Girl found the perfect dupe for the Naked 3 palette for only $7.
- Collective Beauty : Get a lit from with glow with Anastasia Beverly Hills!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Is it possible to get rid of vertical lip lines? See how Stacie is tackling this issue.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica loves OPI nail polish, and she’s showing off a summer polish today!
- From My Vanity: Is the Urban Decay Vice4 palette worth getting? Katie shared her thoughts this week on this limited edition palette!