Fancy Gloss Dark & Sultry is a gorgeously vampy polish that is perfect for fall or winter (or really anytime if you don’t care about seasonal colors!).
This is a dark burgundy holographic nail polish with an undertone of brown. I’ve used 2 coats plus top coat for these photos.
I’m not going to lie, I am in love with this polish, and if other Fancy Gloss polishes are like this, then I have a feeling a lot more FG polishes will be creating a home with me. 😀
Now let’s see what the BBC members had going on this week:
- TheFabZilla: Great quality makeup brushes at affordable price? Yes it’s possible. Check out TheFabZilla’s review on Beauty Junkees Large Kabuki Set + enter the giveaway!
- Painted Ladies: Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops meld skincare and makeup in a brand new way. Sheila takes you on a tour of all four of the new Infusion Drops.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you seek an antioxidant rich anti-aging day cream that is lightweight, nourishing and hydrating, then Colbert MD Nutrify & Protect Day has perfected the formula!
- Beauty on the Bayou: SMOOTH HAIR WITH GLOSSY SHINE Wella Oil Huile Reflections Hair Serum
- I Know all the Words: Love your soft shades? OPI Infinite Shine Soft Shades for 2015 bring soft, feminine shades with perfect, extended wear.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you an Aliens movie fan? How about just a sparkly nail polish fan? Jessica has reviewed a collection from Darling Diva Polish that will satisfy both your cravings!
- Color Me So Crazy: Final Installation of the Back to School- SinfulColors Edition
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Essence How To Make Bright Eyes Make-Up Box really helps to get bright eye makeup look?
- george&bear: A “Normal” shampoo & conditioner review by someone with “normal” hair. Wait – is that even a thing?
- Collective Beauty : Enjoy an endless summer tan with Cocoa Brown!
- From My Vanity: Find out if the more afforadable Physicians Formula Liquid Eyeliner is a dupe for the high-end LORAC Liner on Katie’s blog!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: IT Cosmetics Cream Illuminizer Review
- Beauty In The Geek: Fall collections everywhere! This time we have the Orly In The Mix collection that features 5 creme shades and a glitter.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Looking for the perfect matte eye shadow palette? Stop by to see this one from Viseart that’s being loved by all who have used it.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison just may have found her HG hand and body products with citrusy Peter Lamas Spa Sensuals!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Have you tried Cover FX Custom Cover Drops? Erika tells us why she loves them.