Hello Sunday! I’ve missed your lazy ways all week, and now you’re here. I just wish you’d stick around longer. 😉 Today I have Glitter Gal Love Bite to show you, and it’s a serious beauty.
Love Bite is a red holographic nail polish that dries matte. Formula is a bit thin and sheer, I’ve used 3 coats plus top coat here.
But, I cannot complain about this polish. You know why? Well, not only is it freaking gorgeous, I only paid TWO FREAKING DOLLARS for it. Seriously. Drool worthy holographic true-red nail polish for $2!
Okay, enough of my rambling. Let’s check out what the Beauty Blog Coalition members were up to this week:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love lip crayons, then Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons are must-haves! They are gorgeous, they boast highly saturated color, and they feel great on the lips!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a fun color & pattern combination for your nails, then be sure to check out Jessica’s post featuring Pahlish and Sinful Colors!
- Beauty on the Bayou: BE REVITALIZED INSTANTLY â€“ StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask + GIVEAWAY
- Painted Ladies: Your brows will be on point with the upcoming Mirabella Beauty Borrowed From The Boys eyebrow collection.
- I Know all the Words: Need a polsih refresh? OPI Infinite Shine Summer Shades 2015 include a rainbow of hues for every polish lover.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Alison of the Advice Sisters has a feature on Maybelline’snew & nifty longwear makeup items
- ColorMeSoCrazy: In Search of FREE Samples?? I’ve got them here with MY “Just In Case” Bag
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Is the Urban Decay NAKED Smokey Palette a Wow! or a Womp? Erika gives up the details.
- Collective Beauty : Swatches of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: If your a fan of perfume you’ll want to check out Stacie’s post on a monthly subscription box for perfume and cologne lovers.
- From My Vanity: Katie’s sharing the contents of her Boxycharm August box — 5 full size products that value over $100, for only $21? Yes please!
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has two Nars products this week to help you create your best nude look.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is hosting a giveaway: StriVectin Instant Revitalizing Mask (ARV $62), a gentle white clay mask that you can use several times a week to brighten and help even skin tone!
Lots of great links to check out this week! 😀 Have fun and I’ll see you tomorrow! 🙂