Hello and good Sunday morning! Are you having a fantastic weekend? It’s been a bit cooler this morning and I’m so thankful for it! Let’s check out this pretty glitter topper by Sephora:
Maniacal is a clear based glitter topper with all different size hexes of lime green. I’ve shown it here over Sephora Formula X Zing (previously reviewed). It was a bit heavy on the clear base which made it kind of hard to get those glitters out, but it still is a new favorite topper!
The Beauty Blog Coalition members had a lot going on this week, let’s see the links:
- TheFabZilla: Less Coverage but Killa Pout. TheFabZilla shares her recent CC cream discovery, Osmosis + Colour CC Cream Color-Correcting Foundation
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: DHC Beauty Lift Skincare Collection offers the perfect ultra-hydrating lightweight anti-aging products for the summer months.
- Painted Ladies: Sheila has some sweet swatches of the new ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip colors.
- Color Me So Crazy: I Have a GREAT Giveaway going on from LovelySkin.com! Bamboo Lemongrass Body Creme from LATHER!
- Beauty and Fashion Tech: Giveaway! Win a Tria Age Defying Laser!
- I Know all the Words: Quite possibly the prettiest summer collection yet- Lise Watier Rivages Collection for Summer 2015
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: Sun Screens You Will Actually Want to Use
- Beauty by Miss L: Does paraben free multitasking AA Skincare Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel really work as promised?
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is in love with butterLONDON Lip Crayons & is giving away 6 shades!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Come see this hot summery manicure from Jessica!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: No more rough looking cuticles for Stacie
- Beauty on the Bayou: MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY WAR – Skindinavia Bridal Spray vs. Model In A Bottle Sensitive Skin
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Here’s how to get effortless, beachy waves in no time!
- Beauty Gala: Shimmer On Tutorial With Urban Decay’s Ether Eyeshadow
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Is the ISSA by FOREO everything it’s cracked up to be? Erika breaks down the pros and cons of this sleek, modern oral care device.
Have a great Sunday and I’ll see you tomorrow!