Good morning! It’s time for the weekly Beauty Blog Coalition Roundup. Go check out these awesome links:
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares tips to keep your lips in tip top condition all through summer.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beauty Junkees 5-Piece Large Kabuki Brush Set is amazing quality at an affordable price, and they are offering a very special deal to Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog readers that you don’t want to miss!
- Beauty by Miss L: Best eyeshadow palette for this summer – Too Faced Sugar Pop Eyeshadow collection
- Painted Ladies: The ISSA By FOREO is the most high-tech toothbrush Sheila has ever used. Get the details on this new gadget!
- I Know all the Words: Happy Hands head to The Face Shop for colour and care featureing Nail Packs & Gel Touch Nails
- Color Me So Crazy : Do You Use a Pre-Cleanser? Check Out the Line From Borghese!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Check out this summery chevron manicure by Jessica!
- Chameleon Stampede: Mandy tried a lipstick duo from Smashbox and ended up with a great color to keep and one to share.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika talked Nail Butter in a rave review and shared some fun, coordinating nail art, too.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison discovered a fabulous and affordable coconut body butter now sold in the US from NSPA, the number 1 day spa in the UKHave a great Sunday and I’ll see you tomorrow!