Good morning all! It’s been a lovely weekend here and I hope you are having a good one. I recently purchased Scofflaw Nail Varnish Paranoid Android from a de-stash sale, and wanted to show it off!
Here it is, 3 coats with Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food.
I love the mix of the blue base with the red and black glitters, plus dat shimmah!
And a sun photo, just because. 🙂
Let’s take a look now at the BBC weekly links:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Eve Lom Brightening Cream is all you need for perfected, even and luminous skin. It fades hyperpigmentation and leaves skin glowing and beautiful.
- I Know all the Words: Give your signature scent a litle competition with the gorgeous Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black & White Pure Perfume Oils
- Beauty by Miss L: Is L’Oreal Preference Mousse Absolue hair colour really as good as promised?
- TheFabZilla: So you have barely five minutes to get ready and you’re allowed to use only five items from your stash, what will you choose? Who’s up for a beauty challenge?
- Color Me So Crazy: I got to try the T3 Twirl 360 Curling Iron- See what I thought!
- Painted Ladies: Find out why Jockey Skimmies are a must have for sundress season and enter to win a $100 Jockey.com gift card.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is a big fan of Coui Skincare’s new products & is got a giveaway going on for a tube of lightweight Coui UV Facial Sunscreen. Why not enter?!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Searching for a summer pedicure idea? Jessica has you covered!
I’ll see you tomorrow for some more fun!