Good Sunday morning! Just a quick photo of Sephora Formula X Surreal for you, along with the Beauty Blog Coalition weekly links. 🙂
Surreal is a really pretty metallic green holographic nail polish. This was two coats with top coat. As you can see, I did have a bit of showing on my pinky of ridges and such, so you want to be careful with your application.
Let’s check out all the great links from BBC members:
- TheFabZilla: Are you ready for Summer? butterLondon says Shine Out Loud!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking to go nude? Then look no further than Tom Ford Nude Vanilla Lip Color!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Need some nail inspiration? How about a hot neon AND glow-in-the-dark manicure?
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Yves Rocher Volume Vertige Mascara really give your lashes maximum volume?
- The Feminine Files: Looking for a good foundation brush? I’ll show you 2 of my favorites and let you know if you should SPLURGE or SAVE!
- Color Me So Crazy: Fun and Easy Look ALL by Pacifica!
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shows you 3 ways to wear colorful eyeliner.
- I Know all the Words: Need another reason to hit up Sephora? Treat your skin (and brows) with goodies from the Sephora Collection
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shared a beautiful Soufeel silver charm bracelet and a giveaway where you can win one, too.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s showing off the pretty Tarina Tarantino Dollskin blush she got as a surprise gift. It’s so cute!
- Endlessummer Blog: National Cucumber Day is celebrated in the USA on the 13th of June, so here’s a roundup of my favorite cucumber beauty products.I hope you have a good rest of your weekend and I’ll see you tomorrow!