Good Sunday morning, lacquer lovers! Aren’t Sunday mornings wonderful? I love to sit with a cup of fresh coffee and just enjoy the start of the day. 🙂 Let’s start off with the gorgeous Zoya Arlo, shall we?
Zoya Arlo is a Zoya Pixie Dust nail polish (which is textured). This has a fairly sheer light purple/pink base with holographic glitters of various sizes.
The sun photo doesn’t quite capture the glittery goodness, but believe me, it exists! I could totally see me rocking this polish for the summer. 😀
Now let’s see what the Beauty Blog Coalition members had up their sleeves this week:
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Have you ever avoided a messy manicure because of the cleanup you’d have to do? Jessica reviews a product from Ellison’s Organics that will help you out!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: EcoBrow Defining Wax and Brush are the perfect duo to achieve anything from subtle brows to the boldest of the bold. The formula and buildable coverage are just outstanding!
- TheFabZilla: So is it a bronzer, foundation or mist? TheFabZilla reviews Givenchy Brume Bonne
- Painted Ladies: Hello, tomato red! Review and giveaway of the Butter London Shine Out Loud collection.
- I Know all the Words: Give your black liners a break and embrace a new shade with Kat Von D Ink Liners in Bosch, Hemingway, and Baudelaire
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is hosting a butterLONDON new makeup GIVEAWAY on her blog now!
- Color Me So Crazy: Kate by Rimmel is on the Blog!! Check out my LOVE!!
- Beauty by Miss L: No makeup makeup look and no makeup eye makeup tutorial featuring Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares her fast, easy No Makeup, Makeup Look.
I hope you have a great rest of your weekend and I’ll see you tomorrow for some fun nail art!