Good afternoon everyone! I have a quick swatch of Pahlish’s The White Tree for you, along with the Beauty Blog Coalition’s weekly roundup of links.
Pahlish The White Tree is a Game of Thrones inspired polish (I guess? Don’t stone me but I don’t watch GoT). It’s a white base polish with flecks of dark grey. This is 3 thin coats with top coat.
Now let’s check out the BBC links:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Spring 2015 Cream Color for Eyes paired with Tom Lip Color in Vanilla Suede is absolute rocker-chic perfection!
- TheFabZilla: This week on TheFabZilla, Kathryne shares her smokey eye look using Tom Ford Titanium Smoke palette
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you need some new glitter nail polishes, Jessica has Barielle’s Bling It On collection for you!
- Painted Ladies: Enter to win a prize pack of Pacifica face & body wipes available exclusively at Ulta!
- Color Me So Crazy: Ohh Lippy Love from the Borghese Eclissare Colorstruck Collection
- Shear Glam Life: Co-washing just got better with Biolage!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shows off her new Bite Beauty Vivid Creme Lipstick Duo in Tangerine and Lingonberry, brights for spring!
- I Know all the Words: Win a Helen Ficalora sterling silver Mom necklace for he special mom in your life!I hope you have a great rest of your day, and I’ll see you tomorrow!