Funky Cold Patina is described as “cool turquoise green base, with pops of metallic copper, blue and purple.” I’ve used 3 coats here, with 1 coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food to smooth it out and for a nice matte finish.
I then used a coat of Digital Nails Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That for a shiny finish. *ahem* My inside shot of FCP didn’t turn out, only my macro did. (Silly camera settings!)
This is definitely a new favorite from KBShimmer (and it’s still available!).
Alright, let’s get to the weekly roundup! Be sure to stop by these blogs and say hi!
- TheFabZilla: Buy or skip? TheFabZilla reviews the newly-released Dior Diorskin Nude Air
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Mineral Fusion Lipsticks in Molten, Burst, Alluring, Flashy and Tempting are gorgeous ultra-pigmented must-have gluten-free lipsticks!
- Color Me So Crazy: Red Coat Tuesday is Counting Down to it’s Finale!! Who is A??
- Painted Ladies: Enter to win a limited edition POND’s Vanity Case designed by Jonathan Adler PLUS a $200 Jonathan Adler gift card!
- I Know all the Words: Floral themed shades and a dreamy formula with Avon Ultra Colour Indulgence Lip Colour
- Beauty by Miss L: Red glitter nails for #RedCoatTuesday
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Spring has sprung and new nail polish collections with it! Check out Finger Lickin’ Lacquer’s newest nail polishes.
- BeautyTidbits: A fragrance that smells like spring in a bottle? Spring it on!