Hey everyone! I hope your weekend is wrapping up nicely. I have a few links for you to read at your leisure from the Beauty Blog Coalition:
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you only buy one foundation brush this year, then the Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush should be it!
- TheFabZilla: Kath from TheFabZilla shares her Fast and Fabulous New Year’s Eve Look.
- Painted Ladies: The Coastal Scents Bionic Flat Top Buffer Brush could be a dupe for the Urban Decay Good Karma Brush.
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple Christmas manicure with Christmas themed water decals from Born Pretty Store.
- Color Me So Crazy: Using Gray While Featuring Distressed Nails for the 52 Week Challenge.
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for a long-wearing, matte lipstick that doesn’t leave your lips feeling parched? Gerard cosmetics lipstick is the perfect pick!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison test drives her New Year’s Eve look with Mirabella’s shimmery neutral Faerie Holiday Makeup Collection.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Haven’t yet jumped on the Glow-In-The-Dark nail polish trend? You need to see the ones Jessica has on her blog this week!
I will see you in the morning for my top indie polishes of 2014!