Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are having a relaxing Sunday. I’m here with another edition of the BBC Weekly Roundup!
- TheFabZilla: This week I’m sharing makeup techniques I don’t do anymore. Why? the answers are here.
- Painted Ladies: Sheila shares an easy eyebrow grooming tutorial and video featuring Paula Dorf 2 + 1 Brows.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: African Botanics Pure Marula Oil is a poetic and delectable nectar of the gods! Learn why!
- I Know all the Words: Forget looking for the perfect concealer- Find the perfect Concealer Dream Team!
- Beauty by Miss L: Simple elegant manicure
- Color Me So Crazy: Come view the 2014 Jetsetter Collection from Barielle with me as we float into the fall.
- beautyXposé: COVERGIRL knows that #GirlsCan do just about anything. Read on to hear about their new campaign and see a FOTD.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her tried & true makeup picks for holiday 2014 gift ideas
- Makeup Life and Love: Tis’ the season to be giving. It is that time of year again my friends, and Jamie has a AWESOME gift guide for every budget in store.
- Beauty on the Bayou: Can ELF Dupe the competition with this Blush and Bronzer?
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for a knock-out of a fall nail polish collection, Jessica at Be Happy And Buy Polish shows you the Barielle Jetsetter collection.
- BeautyTidbits: Going Gray? Check out 7 Tips to cover up & prevent gray hair!
Be sure to check out these lovely ladies, and I’ll see you tomorrow!