Good morning wonderful readers! I hope you had a great weekend. Yesterday, my family and I went up to the mountains and fished (well, I didn’t fish, I sat & read a book!) and had a nice relaxing afternoon. Today I have a fun manicure for you and a giveaway, so I hope you’ll read through to see what it’s all about.
I was given the opportunity from Barielle to create my perfect manicure with their products. Of course, to create the perfect manicure, you have to start with naked nails! (Yup, these are my naked nails, I don’t use photoshop on any of my pictures!)
Before you even think about adding nail polish to your nails, you have to start out with a great base coat to protect your nails and to provide something for your nail polish to “stick” to. I’m using Barielle’s Fortifying Nail Builder. My nails really like this base coat, btw. I’ve been using it for about a week and I find for my body chemistry, it provides a great “sticky” base.
I then topped it off with Barielle’s Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender. While this is a good top coat and goes on smoothly, I did not find it to be very fast drying at all (over 20+ minutes). But – like other nail polishes, top coats are totally dependent on each person’s body chemistry and what may not work for me, may work for you just fine!
After my manicure was totally dry, I used Barielle’s Nail Strengthener Cream on my nails. Usually I don’t like using something so thick on my nails, but I’ve been using this right before bed and when I wake up in the morning, my nails look so good! I’ve been using this for about a week straight and my nails are loving it!
I hope you like all these products because starting today, you have the chance to win everything I’ve used in this post! Barielle is generously sponsoring a giveaway to you, my readers. Unfortunately this is a U.S. based giveaway, as I am personally shipping out the items.
- NO GIVEAWAY ACCOUNTS. Your entry will be deleted and any other entries. This is not fair to actual entrants.
- You must be 18 years or older or have a parent’s permission to enter.
- I’m not responsible for lost or stolen mail. Once the prizes leave their destination, it is out of my hands.
- NO CHEATING, I will check to make sure you are completing each entry validly. If not, your entries will be deleted!
- Tracking will be provided once item ships.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to ship once giveaway ends.
- If you are International but you have a US Shipping address, you may enter. Only if you have a US address though!
- Giveaway will end August 4, 2014.