Good morning everyone! I was hoping to get this post up yesterday, but circumstances prevented me from posting. 😦
Kitsu at Buy ALL the colors has nominated me for a Liebster Award! I love Kitsu’s blog and I’m so excited to be nominated for an award. 😀
How It Works:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Questions posed to me by Kitsu (my answers in red):
- You have 5 minutes to get ready for work– what’s your beauty routine? Only 5 minutes?! Okay, I’ll shake out my hair and I’ll let it air-dry. Then I’ll skip my bb cream and powder. I’ll fill in my eyebrows (a must for this girl), apply mascara, dot on concealer, use a quick swipe of eyeshadow, and apply butter LONDON’s lippy tinted balm.
- What’s your favorite song at the moment? Gah! That is so hard for me! I’m a definite John Mayer kick right now, so I’d have to say this song:
- How often do you change your nail polish? Every two to three days.
- What’s the most you’d be willing to spend on a single beauty product? For the most part, $15 is my limit for one product.
- Do you dye your hair? If so, what’s your natural color? Nope, my natural color is red.
- You can only wear one color for the rest of your life: what do you choose? Red. Definitely. 😀
- Heels or flats? Heels. You should see my burgeoning collection of them. 😛
- Favorite nail polish texture? haha, I pretty much *hate* textured polishes. If pressed, I would say the liquid sand line from OPI.
- If you could only have one category of cosmetics, would you pick eyes, face, lips, or nails? I would have to say eyes because without putting eye makeup on (eyeshadow, eyebrow, mascara), I look like I’m 14 again.
- What’s your number one holy grail product? Another hard question! I don’t think I have a good answer to this because I have too many holy grail products.
The questions for my nominees:
- What’s something that people would be surprised to know about you?
- Do you have a favorite piece of art? Share a picture with us!
- Who is your favorite fashion designer?
- Target or Walmart? Why?
- Would you rather spend $20 on one expensive beauty product, or spend that same $20 on 4 cheaper versions?
- What nail polish maker from mainstream brands is your favorite?
- Do you prefer a “real” book or an e-reader book?
- What’s something that if forgotten, you would turn around and go back home for?
- You buy something online that you’re incredibly excited for, from a cosmetics store, and it’s being delivered today. What is it?
- What’s the beauty product you own the most of (besides nail polish)?
And the nominees are:
- The Silver Nail
- K’s Nail Art
- Wayfaring Beauty
- the bubbly brunette
- Upclose & Polished
- Polish My Pretty Nails
- Lacquered by Blue Vanilla
- Leslie Loves Nails
- Nails done by a Blimbo
- Raux Polish
This was fun and I’m glad I had the chance to do this. Thank you Kitsu! 🙂